Hilversum - Netherlands
Join us in shaping the future of IT Architecture! We help customers translate their business strategy into actual changes. This results in IT architectures that accelerate the creation of business value and drive innovation, whether it is at the Enterprise, Domain, or Software level.
At Xebia, you will get the chance to work with passionate professionals within their field of expertise. We are looking forward to working with you!
Creating value together
Agile Architecture goes way beyond design. You get to work with executive stakeholders, IT architects and development teams to transition to an Agile Architecture way of working. This includes providing architects with the right skills and coaching them and their organizations in practicing architecture daily.
We train and coach engineers to take ownership of their software architecture and manage this. We also take responsibility in transitioning business and development teams to newly designed Agile Architectures, for example serving a cloud-native, API management, event-driven, or micro service-oriented approach. In this way, we help customers across industries to use IT architecture as an enabler for Digital Transformation.
Do you like this to-do list?
- Determine the quality of an IT architecture and what it takes to improve it
- Design Agile Architectures for enterprises to enhance cross-organizational cooperation between high-performing teams, for example to provide a flexible, yet secure API layer
- Use practices like collaborative modeling to ensure the best architectural design, decisions, and buy-in from stakeholders throughout the organization
- Facilitate workshops with a Domain-Driven Design approach to design a shared language and mindset of underlying business concerns across stakeholders and engineers
- Develop and provision trainings, learning journeys, and serious games
- Set up business and technology teams for fast flow with Team Topologies
- A solid knowledge of Agile Architecture concepts
- Hands-on experience in development. You have walked the talk
- A fast learner, getting things done
- Showing leadership, empathy and stamina
- Self-confident, good communicator, integrating team player
- The motivation to stay up-to-date within the field of expertise and share that knowledge in training, at events and meetups
Why you should pick us:
We strive for thought leadership. This can only be achieved by working with the best people, offering them the most challenging projects, and create a continuous learning environment. At Xebia, you can tick all these boxes and accelerate your career. Join us and enjoy our culture of knowledge sharing and growth.