AWS Sales & Account Manager
We are looking for an AWS Sales & Account Manager for the Benelux region. If you are passionate about creating new business, closing deals, building excellent partnerships with enterprise customers, and guiding cloud professionals through the sales cycle, this is the job for you.
How you will help to create value with AWS
We are working on a wide range of projects and products that encompass cloud infrastructure, security and automation (of software development and deployment). We also have expanded even further and offering managed services for those clients who require our expertise on a more permanent basis. For people who, like us, want to be at the forefront of technological developments and constantly challenge the status quo we really can’t think of a better place to be. If you are passionate about creating new business, closing deals, building excellent partnerships with enterprise customers, guiding cloud professional’s through the sales cycle, and being part of an amazing AWS Premier Partner sales team and the broader sales community of Xebia, this is the job for you.
What you will do to create value with AWS
- Take responsibility of a diverse set of exciting existing customers and identify sales opportunities, ensure deliverables are met and exceeded and revenue is achieved
- Translate customer needs into project proposals and managed services solutions, along with one of our architects
- Participate in new business opportunities at new clients
- Team up with the AWS organization on opportunities and identify opportunities for AWS funding programs
- As part of our AWS Sales team, provide input for the cloud focused commercial and marketing plan.
- Develop effective business relationships with enterprise clients up to C-level
- Create fit for purpose offers towards our clients
- Operate as Xebia’s ambassador for our AWS Cloud proposition
- Support global AWS focused sales with best practices developed in the Benelux region
This is your dream job if...
- You have experience in a commercial role within the IT domain and affinity with IT and the Public Cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and their portfolio and commercial models.
- You have a customer-centric mindset and experience in managing multiple stakeholders.
- You are proactive, have a can-do mentality, and a strong sense of responsibility.
This is not your dream job if...
- You do not have experience or understanding of the Public Cloud.
- You are not comfortable managing multiple stakeholders.
- You do not possess strong communication skills in Dutch and English.