Hilversum - Netherlands
Are you an ambitious, energetic, creative cloud enthusiast, looking for a different kind of workplace and a new opportunity? One with whip-smart colleagues and challenging projects that will keep you growing, sharp, and on your toes? Join us at Xebia Cloud, where every day is a different adventure and acting outside your comfort zone is all part of the job!
As a part of our enthusiastic cloud team, you’ll work in pairs or small groups of other consultants, all of whom have a broad range and a high level of expertise. Together, you’ll tackle obstacles, solve problems, and provide amazing IT solutions for customers such as Adidas, Mollie, and bol.com.
Why work at Xebia?
Here are just a few of our recent projects so you can see how we are supporting our clients:
- @Mollie – Together with Google, we migrated Mollie's complex application infrastructure to the Google Cloud Platform. Our team developed the strategy, implemented the architecture, chose the technology, and executed the plan.
- @Felyx – Besides guiding Felyx in their Cloud migration, we trained their whole team to the next level of Cloud-expertise.
- @Adidas – We built a high-quality platform that provides accurate seasonal forecasts. As with many projects, this one expanded our software, cloud, and data knowledge. Working closely with other Xebians is one of the many benefits of being part of the Xebia family.
Something amazing; Xebia has been recognized by Google Cloud as the Most Loved Partner Overall in the Benelux!
- Martijn — is a software engineer by heart, but the data side of the Cloud world gets all his attention these days. He’s a certified trainer for AWS & GCP and plays an essential role in creating projects and hiring new members of the Club Cloud.
- Bruno - A Cloud enthusiast and open-source lover. Besides his role as technical lead and mentor, he's one of our experienced trainers.
- Mark — our CTO and software guru. If you ask him what we’re doing, he’ll say we create flow in the software delivery process. He’s the driving force behind our sharing.
- You have a background in software engineering
- You have hands-on experience working on at least one programming language e.g. typescript, python, java, Go, etc.
- You have at least three years of relevant working experience
- You are experienced with at least one public cloud service provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You have professional experience with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- You have experience working with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) (e.g. Terraform, etc.), CI/CD pipelines, migration of services to Cloud
Personal & Professional Development
Naturally, working on interesting projects, with smart peers, leads to your own personal and professional development, but you’ll also reap these great benefits and perks:
- Permanent contract
- Hybrid working approach | Option to work Part-time
- IT Budget for laptop & phone but also headphones, iPad, etc
- Mobility budget or a lease car
- Unlimited book budget
- Free lunches, amazing coffee, and a snack bar
- Educational budget of €5k per year + 6 study days and
- Regular "Xebia Knowledge-Exchange" sessions and "Innovation Days."
- 25 vacation days
- Savings for a sabbatical
- Fit program including coach and fitness
- Complete pension package
- A yearly bonus
- Great parties and social/sports activities
Your Devices and Books
Conferences and Speaking
Ask the Team
- Professional and Humble
- Experts in their fields
- Willingness to share knowledge
- Positive mindset, eager to learn and succeed
- Cooperative with a strong desire to overcome challenges
- Respectful and helpful
- Peers you can turn to for advice and support