Are you the Continuous Delivery as a Service expert that we’re looking for ?
As a CDaaS Engineer you will be a key figure within CI/CD and continuous monitoring. You will be using your experience to aid teams in setting up the tooling, integrating it, guiding the organisation with best practices, creating templates and providing advice.
The goal is to make the platform fully self-service by, ideally, working on automating user journeys on these platforms in an event-driven manner - making the software delivery easier.
Additionally, You have in-depth experience with tools related to CI/CD such as Gitlab, Jenkins, AzureDevOps and GitHub (Actions) alongside the experience in setting up and maintaining it.
Despite the scope not being focussed on setting up pipelines, you do have in-depth knowledge in doing so. Elaborating your decisions as far as how and why you design a pipeline in a certain manner is essential in guiding our clients to self-sustainability. Experience in the following would help you do so as a Qxpert:
- setting up CI/CD pipelines (and it’s related tooling)
- Integrating with identity and access management tools via OAuth, SAML, Active directory etc.
- Storing build artefacts
- Optimising cost efficiency
We don’t expect you to align with all of our requirements as we stimulate inquisitiveness at Xebia. If you come across a tool or technology you’d like to add to your arsenal of solutions, then we’d love to hear it!
What can Qxperts offer to you?
Hybrid working approach
IT Budget of €3.900 for laptop & phone
€930 mobility budget
Unlimited book budget
Lunches, amazing coffee, and snack bar
Educational training budget of €5k per year + 6 study days 25 Knowledge sessions per year
25 vacation days
Technical training & Innovation days for a full year (every week)
Savings for a sabbatical
Fit program incl. coach and fitness
Complete pension package
A yearly bonus
This is your dream job if...
- You like to find yourself in the drivers seat - deciding what technologies would suit our clients best.
- You have a passion for automation, identifying key responsibilities, are familiar with solution design, and coding standards.
This is not your dream job if...
- You don’t like coaching teams on best practices in software architecture, engineering and quality standards, test automation, monitoring, logging and alerting.
- You are not willing to face complex, multidimensional problems.
Our ideal candidate in a nutshell has experience with
- At least one major cloud provider (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Cloud concepts such as containers (Kubernetes/Docker), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform/Cloudformation f.e.) and serverless computing
- Automation various security and compliance controls ( Snyk/SonarQube)
- Working in a DevOps or SRE environment
- Full stack manner while caring about the infra, application and automation layer
- Artifact tools (Artifactory, Nexus, various Cloud specific solution