Hilversum - Netherlands
Continuous Delivery Consultant
Qxperts now Xebia
Are you the Continuous Delivery Consultant that we’re looking for?
As a Continuous Delivery Consultant, you will be a key figure within CI/CD and continuous monitoring making sure everything runs smoothly and magically appears at the end. Your experience will be the key to helping teams set up and integrate the tooling while guiding the organization with the best practices, creating templates, and providing advice.
The goal is to make the platform fully self-service by, ideally, working on automating user journeys in an event-driven manner - making the software delivery easier.
Additionally, you developed expertise with tools related to CI/CD, such as Gitlab, Jenkins, AzureDevOps, and GitHub (Actions), together with the experience needed in setting up and maintaining the environment. Although designing and setting up pipelines won’t be your main purpose for this function, having knowledge about it is going to be critical in order to guide clients to self-sustainability.
What would make our "ideal candidate shine?" Experience with some of the following:
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines (and their related tools)
- Integrating with identity and access management tools via OAuth, SAML, Active Directory, etc.
- Storing build artifacts
- Optimizing cost efficiency
However, we don’t expect you to align with all of our requirements, as we stimulate inquisitiveness at Xebia. If you come across a tool or technology you’d like to add to your arsenal of solutions, then we’d love to hear it!
This is your dream job if...
- You like to find yourself in the driver's seat - deciding what technologies would suit our clients best.
- You are passionate about automation, identifying key responsibilities, and are familiar with solution design and coding standards.
This is not your dream job if...
- You don’t like coaching teams on best practices regarding software architecture, engineering, quality standards, test automation, monitoring, logging, and alerting.
- You are not willing to face complex and multidimensional problems.
Your Devices and Books
Conferences and Speaking
First of all, a little more about us; Qxperts is all about quality in software development processes. This means that we coach others, look at processes analytically and provide technical support for complex software issues. Far from boring, because we help organizations such as Wehkamp and the Bijenkorf with their challenges.
Our team consists of experienced professionals who are an authority in this field. That's where your first change begins; we go for quality instead of numbers. From the first moment, you see whether someone fits our culture and how you see the values reflected in someone's work and personality.
Want to know information? Visit qxperts.io