Hilversum - Netherlands
Architect of Digital Transformation
Xebia's consultancy services prepare and develop client organizations across core digital capabilities: Digital Transformation, Architecture and Cloud-Native Engineering Practices, and Agile Architecture. We do so by thriving off sharing knowledge, thus enabling organizations in their journey to a picturesque IT landscape through a truly architecture-driven Digital Transformation. All while striving to be perceived as thought leaders in our field. That is our central mission and our common denominator.
Who are you?
As a Architect of Digital Transformation consultant, you find fulfillment in guiding business and technology teams to make them operate effectively. You will implement Agile Architecture practices such as collaborative modeling to ensure the best decisions are made. Alongside this, you will impro buy-in from stakeholders throughout an organization. You are a digital change agent with an excellent technical foundation, hands-on information technology engineering experience, and organizational science and management. You are a system thinker and excel at analyzing and designing complex adaptive sociotechnical systems.
We consider ourselves enablers. Therefore, we are looking for like-minded colleagues who love to stay on top of organizational and technology trends and look for innovative services that might help enhance business processes.
What will you be doing?
As an Architect of Digital Transformation, you will be responsible for aiding various organizations in digitalizing their dynamic environments - ultimately creating Digital Winners.
Let's look at what a potential assignment would look like:
To start your assignment, you'll establish a view of the client's organizational, technical, and behavioral capacities. Furthermore, you will delve into their process orientation and architectural capabilities. To assess the above-mentioned organizational capabilities, you will conduct interviews, provide workshops, and evaluate various stakeholders to gain sufficient insights.
Your observations and expertise are the basis for defining recommendations and presenting strategic and tactical plans to directors and board members to instigate required changes.
This position can be fulfilled on both a principal and associate level. Below you'll find brief elaborations on the differences.
- Facilitate workshops to establish a view on (and improve) organizational value streams, underlying technologies and architectures, leadership and people behaviors, organizational capabilities, etc.
- Develop views on organizational structures, value streams, technological architectures, underlying technologies, and team -and leadership behaviors.
- Support technology and engineering aspects of the work done by projects and teams.
- Participate in team planning sessions, improvement sessions, demos, and evaluations.
- Plan and develop deliverables to support organizational change
- Understand the industry and business model and possible operating models best supporting them.
- Develop an overarching view of the organization, its capabilities, the underlying technologies, how people behave, and how people are organized and communicate interdependencies between these topics.
- Perform analysis of business structures, technological architectures, processes, practices, and draft plans based on information collected.
- Initiate and facilitate workshops to establish a view on (and improve) organizational value streams, underlying technologies and architectures, leadership and people behaviors, organizational capabilities, etc.
- Advise board members, directors, and team leads on their options for improving business agility and organizational flow.
- Define strategic and tactical plans driving digital change and supporting the needs of the business while presenting these plans to managers, directors, and board members.
Your Devices and Books
Conferences and Speaking
- Your capabilities of developing and providing customer training or workshops are second to none.
- You quickly find your way around an organization and can build bridges efficiently.
- You enjoy introducing and facilitating workshops and knowledge-sharing sessions which involve the board, the business, and IT stakeholders.
- Your excellent and relevant architecture capabilities drive Architecture-driven Digital Transformations.
Why this job?
- You love sharing your knowledge
- You are capable of educating departments, projects and teams on topics such as new technologies, frameworks, best practices, ways of working and rally around shared technical visions
- You are inquisitive when it comes to new developments within the digital domain and don’t shy away from delving into the unknown.