Google Cloud Consultant
Are you an ambitious, energetic, and creative Google Cloud Consultant looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work on projects such as migrating Mollie's application infrastructure or rebuilding Felyx's infrastructure, or are you more up to building a platform that provides accurate seasonal forecasts for Adidas?
Your added value
At Xebia Cloud, you'll work on challenging projects that keep you growing, sharp, and on your toes. We're looking for a Google Cloud Consultant who, besides understanding and knowing the technical stuff, also has the ambition to let our Google Cloud Community grow. Our role is multiple-sided: you will be playing in some stages of the projects on a more strategic level; in other moments, you’ll be hands-on to ensure that infrastructure is on the level as it should be.
Why work at Xebia?
Here are just a few reasons why you'll love working at Xebia Cloud:
- You'll be able to develop yourself into a Team Lead, Co-organizer of the Google Cloud User Group, Authorized trainer, Interviewer, and other roles.
- You'll receive a permanent contract, a hybrid working approach, a gadget budget (€4.700 excl. VAT) and educational budgets (€5.000), and various other benefits and perks.
- You'll be part of a team that Google Cloud recognizes as the Most Loved Partner Overall in the Benelux.
- We believe in your talents and ambitions. Create your own Xebia Cloud journey.
This is your dream job if...
- You have a background in software engineering and at least five years of relevant working experience.
- You're experienced with Google Cloud Platform and its services.
This is not your dream job if...
- The above stuff sound dull or stupid to you