Amsterdam - Netherlands
Junior Cloud Engineer
Xccelerated | Part of Xebia
Ready to break boundaries in the cloud world? Accelerate your Cloud engineering career with our advanced training program. We fully pay this program as well as your salary. Your job? Working as a cloud engineer at one of our clients like Lely, ING, ASML or KLM on challenging projects. What kind of projects?
About the role
- 2 weeks fulltime hands-on bootcamp training where you’ll focus on devops principles, cloud fundamentals and building structured applications
- Work 4 days a week as a cloud engineer at one of our clients like Heineken, Rabobank, ASML, Lely, FedEx, Vattenfall
- Join us every Tuesday at the Xccelerated office in Amsterdam/ on remote. Here you will get ongoing training and project support from our technical leads
- At the end of your first year, you get the opportunity to join the partner organization directly
- Help cloud and software driven organizations to speed up their software development
- Build, maintain, and continuously improve cloud networks and cloud-based systems
- Apply cloud engineering practices to pick the best tools for the job
- Build, use and maintain CI/CD pipelines
Xccelerated is an initiative within the Xebia Group, accelerating growth of Data, Cloud & AI competence. Our 13-month advanced training programs integrate hands-on learning and skill development with working at one of our partner companies. It is an intense learning journey for who have proven their potential and are ready for the next step in their career.
Are you one of them? Join our dream team of 45 great people. Each member of our team brings a unique specialty and passion to our shared mission: eliminate the shortage of highly skilled Data & AI professionals. To achieve our goal, we empower each other to reach their full potential and inspire others to do the same. Or as Aldy, our cloud engineer says: “I have supported Heineken with the support of their multi-cloud strategy by staying close to their sources and delivering out of the box capabilities freeing to focus on content”