While the talent scarcity within IT is at an all-time high and still growing, Xebia sticks to the mission of “aiming for thought leadership”, thus working with the best professionals in the market.
At Xebia, you will get the chance to work with passionate professionals within their field of expertise. We offer more than just a job, we offer a career. We are looking forward to working with you!
Creating value together
Have you become the go-to person for every single IT-related problem, simply because you know all the answers? Are you done with skipping unit testing because you need to meet that deadline, whatever the cost? Are you tired of working with low-quality code that is only just good enough? Join us and be surrounded by people who actually value the principles of clean code and deliver quality without any compromise. Our goal is to be an authority, and we help you become one too. Join us and you will be part of:
- A team of people that continuously challenge each other to grow.
- A leading consultancy group that explores and creates new frontiers.
- Innovative projects in the fields of Cloud-Native development, Front and Back-end development, and Voice Technology.
We are a group of developers and entrepreneurial engineers who turn the latest technology trends into business advantages. We are leaders in Cloud-Native Development. As a mainstream frontrunner, we build the future with our clients and create solutions, together with you. We take on projects that add to our mission of authority. Previous assignments we worked on include improving the quality and speed of an app with users all over the world. We build a cloud-native platform for an e-commerce website with over 20 million products and we’ve implemented a brand new UX-centered frontend to help operators.
Conferences and Speaking
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Familiarity with latest versions of ECMAScript (ES6), DevOps & CI/CD integration
- Experienced with Rest APIs, Web Sockets, Service Workers, HTTP/S Protocol
- You are eager to learn and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues and clients
- You advise development teams on how to build and implement designs